MM Company is a creative consultancy agency operating in the fields of brand identity and graphics, communication and design. Until managing the entire creative direction of a company. To achieve this goal, it applies a precise creative method that combines inspiration and rationality.
Ph. Arnaldo Abba
At MM Company, we provide answers to specific needs of companies, or help them identifying new and original paths aimed at creating or reinforcing the identity and the positioning of a brand, giving them added value, or strategically developing specific business areas. All this taking into consideration the kaleidoscopic components of contemporary society, the references market, ensuring creative consultancy and respect for brand values.
MM Company’s work method is built on six consecutive steps:
- It always begins with an in-depth analysis of the company and the market in which it operates;
2. We continue with our creative consultancy, which includes the set objectives and the related strategy to be adopted;
3. We establish the activities to be implemented, identifying priorities and timing;
4. We proceed with the creation of content: branding and graphics, communication, design;
5. We evaluate achievements through a phase of performance analysis and a careful assessment considering the set targets;
6. The process ends with the optimisation for an increasingly focused and effective work plan.
“When we opened MM Company, one of the first challenges was to establish our own working method, but above all to decide when to be satisfied with a result. In creativity there are no objective parameters for this, checklists are not enough. In order to succeed you need to be resolute, ambitious and pragmatic. Values that distinguish the agency’s standards”.
Manuel Barbieri and Marco Magalini, co-founders
We are partners to our customers, and as such we work hard to meet their needs proactively. In the course of our work, our consultancy spirit leads us to propose new solutions which, in conjunction with company guidelines, help to achieve the best possible result.
“I always seek perfection in my work and that of my team. They often call me determined, obstinate. I am proud of it – even if sometimes this makes me punctilious – because I believe that doing things well is the only acceptable way. I can’t let things go, in fact I often dwell on things for endless review sessions…
…Fixing on something, and reviewing it over and over again, allows me to capture every single level of composition: I can listen to a song even thirty times in a row, as a child I used to review the same cartoon dozens of times. The game I like the most is the process of refinement, more than the result itself. I used to spend whole days building the perfect Playmobil scenario, but once everything was set up properly, in my own way, I would go out. The game was over”.